MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MaxDB

(newbie question) Bad restore
Posted by: teresa noviello
Date: May 03, 2007 08:07AM

Hi,
i do a backup of a db on the last release of maxdb (platform: Windows Xp) with the backup wizard. The only choose i have here is "Complete Data Backup" (and i don't know why...but let's go on...) . The backup ends successfully. In this phase, the db contains data only in one table, the table called "event". After the backup, i have all the data from the table "event" ("delete from event") and the action succedeed (in the second try, in the first try i had this message: "*- 904: POS(1) Space for result tables exhausted SQLSTATE:I0904". There were 306434 rows, the error was for this reason???).
Well, after the deleting i have done the recovery, being disconnected from the db in sqlcli and being in admin state, just guided by the Recovery Wizard. The recovery succeeded.
Now i connect to the database with sqlcli and in the table "event" thre are no data. Why? I've done a Complete Data Backup! And the autolog is off...

Help me.

Teresa from Italy (forgive my bad english)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
(newbie question) Bad restore
May 03, 2007 08:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.