MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Delphi

Mysql Delphi 2007 Multiple record updates
Posted by: Michael O Sullivan
Date: May 30, 2008 08:14AM

new to mysql and corelabs components.I have an appthat was written in D5 using Dbase tables
the app works fine but now i need to port the data to mysql hence my questions.i have quite a
few tables and two in particular are giving me trouble. what i had in the D5/Dbase setup is
a grid showing records from table 1 and when the user dbl clicks on a record it brings up
multiple records from a detail table based on a key, i did this using SetRangeStart,
SetRangeEnd and Apply range.The user can then browse through these records and edit any on
and save the details. Now my problem is that SetRangeStart etc does not work on MySql, so
now i'am trying to implement the same routines for mysql,ie give the user the ability to
view the detail records related to a master and edit any one of the many details and save the
multiple edits with one button click,the multiple details appear on a dbctrlgrid with a button
at the button of the form to save or cancel.any help is appreciated

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Mysql Delphi 2007 Multiple record updates
May 30, 2008 08:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.