Devart updated DAC product line, which includes Delphi components for SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Interbase/Firebird, and all-in-one solution UniDAC. New versions include support for new Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8, support for AppMethod and the following new features:
* Objects and XML are supported in Direct Mode for Oracle. Starting from this version, Direct Mode is distributed as source code and available for Lazarus
* Increased performance of Direct Mode for SQL Server. It is also distributed as source code and now available for Lazarus
* Database encryption and Direct Mode for SQLite are now available on MacOS, iOS and Android
* This version also includes support for Firebird 3.0
* Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms
Delphi Data Access Components by Devart provide direct access to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Interbase/Firebird. Universal Data Access Components provide a unified interface to access all mentioned databases. The components enable to develop cross-database client/server applications in Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) under Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
To learn more about Data Access Components for Delphi by Devart visit http://www.devart.com/dac.html