MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Partners

Re: Looking for company that provides remote mySQL db access
Posted by: Fernando M Maldonado M
Date: March 27, 2009 09:54PM

Hello Edwars,

Actually I've a project working under a US Hosting Company... but, since three months ago we can't conciliate:

1 - Remotely MySQL database connection.
2 - Import MySQL database... remotely or not.
3 - Export MySQL database... remotely or not.

Then in order to be healthiest with the bussines relationship with these Hosting Company, I'm looking for options just for Hosting MySQL databases, in order to gain success in the three previous point... which I consider are the minimal options a Hosting Service could be offer.

Then, while I wait for right conditions to put things in order, I'm looking for MySQL Database Hosting Service, can offer me three previous points, plus

4 - Possibility to comunicate ' actual WEB Hosting Company ' with a future MySQL Database Hosting Company.

Please, what can LogicWorks offer me?

Since these experience with the ' actual WEB Hosting Service ', just words are not enough... I'll need make test in order to confirm, words and actions are really in the same way. These is not because I don't believe in people... just is because time is running for my project, and my project must be gain success in the must healthiest way.

Hopping your soon answer!

In Divine Frienship
Fernando Miguel Maldonado Masera
Owner/Manager/CEO - Durga Ashram | Breath.Silence... The Self ||

P.O. Box 2177, Tecnologico
64841, Monterrey, NL, Mexico

Cel. Ph.: +52 81 1074 8145
d.ashram@ymail.com
...increase day by day, our ability to change, in the right way."

by Fernando

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Looking for company that provides remote mySQL db access
March 27, 2009 09:54PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.