MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Perl

connecting mysql database via php problem
Posted by: grant perkins
Date: April 28, 2008 12:56PM

Hi, firstly i am a student making a sports club website with a mysql database storing the members.

I have to be able to login as an administrator and add the members myself to the database.

I dont know if you will need anymore info,if you do please ask.

I have created the login page, where i select the user table from my database which has one record in it with the fields ID, username and password. and compare this in a form and either display a error message or take you to a new page.

When i go to enter the username and password and submit i receive the following error: file not found 'Firefox can't find the file at /C:/xampp/htdocs/Assignment/<?php echo $loginFormAction; ?>.'

All the files are in the correct directories etc and am not sure what else to check.

Could some please help and tell me possible causes for this any help would be greatly appretiated, if you need to see the code please ask and i will post the relevant pages.

thanks in advance, grant

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
connecting mysql database via php problem
April 28, 2008 12:56PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.