MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

PDO extensions?
Posted by: Dragon Knight
Date: June 08, 2005 10:09PM

Hi,

I'm going to try out the PDO functions, cause I've been reading on PHP.net on how to retrieve data from the last row of information that was inserted into mysql using php
and I only know that PDO function can do this....unless anyone suggests a way without using PDO

anyway, I downloaded the extensions to my ext folder, the dlls are there, I also made sure the extension_dir is set to the ext location, then I enabled the extensions by using extension=php_pdo...... instead of ;extension=php_pdo....
but now it says this:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_pdo_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

I don't know why it is like this..the files are there, I also enabled it....but it's not found...

please help...thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
PDO extensions?
June 08, 2005 10:09PM
June 11, 2005 12:31PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.