MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

image gallery generating MYSQL error
Posted by: Victor Grigore
Date: August 02, 2011 04:54PM

Hi, I'm asking this here because I couldn't find any help on the Wordpress forum.
I'm using the plugin called NextGen Gallery for a lot of image galleries.
It has an admin page from which you enter alt names for each picture. When I hit the save button, lately it takes like a few minutes to complete the operation and ends with a 404 missing page error.
Some of the values are however saved, and if I continue to hit Save one or two times, I've noticed that they all get saved and I get the success message.

I've looked in the admin folder and there is an error log from which I quote:

------------------------
PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/admin/manage.php on line 570

WordPress database error MySQL server has gone away for query SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.ID IN (......) AND wp_posts.post_type IN ('post', 'page', 'attachment') AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish') ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 14 made by require_once, do_action, call_user_func_array, stats_reports_page, stats_convert_post_titles, get_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

---------------------------------------------

In that file, around that line it is the following code:

-------------------
[568] function pagination( $which, $current, $total_items, $per_page ) {

[570] $total_pages = ceil( $total_items / $per_page );

[572] $output = '<span class="displaying-num">' . sprintf( _n( '1 item', '%s items', $total_items ), number_format_i18n( $total_items ) ) . '</span>';

-----------------------------
(and the code continues)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
image gallery generating MYSQL error
August 02, 2011 04:54PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.