MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Google chart not updating filtering query
Posted by: Roy Coffin
Date: February 01, 2018 11:14PM

I have a php webpage created by php generator for mysql. I have a google pie chart on the page that is generated by this query which works perfectly.

SELECT category,SUM(amount) FROM outgoing GROUP BY category

The problem I have is the chart is static to this query, so when I run a filter on the page the chart does not update. This is the only documentation regarding this on the chart section.

"Enter an sql query to retrieve chart data. To refer to the charts parent page query,use %source% place holder."

I have tried to use the %source% place holder in many different configurations but always get SQL ERROR.
I understand why the chart is static because it only sees the query with no reference to an update. Also if I add records to the DB the charts do update to the new records.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cannot figure this out. Thanks in advance. Roy

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Google chart not updating filtering query
February 01, 2018 11:14PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.