MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Apache/MySQL/PHP Problem
Posted by: Randy Cleary
Date: April 09, 2009 12:35PM

Okay, I've looked everywhere for this but have had no luck whatsoever, so hopefully someone here can help...

I just got a new PC. I had a MySQL database on my old PC that I dumped to my new one. When I use the MySQL console I can see that all my tables copied just fine, as I can still query, insert, and delete with them. Now, on the old PC I had created some PHP pages to connect to the database and allow querying, inserting, deleting, etc. I also copied these pages to my new PC. Both the old and the new PCs have identical setups for Apache, PHP, and MySQL with the exception of the server name, which obviously would be different. However, when I open the PHP pages on the new PC I get an error message saying that Apache has encountered an error and must be shut down. I have uninstalled and re-installed to make sure everything was correct, but it still gives me the error. The only possible explanation I can think of is that my old PC is a Dual Core and my new one is a Quad Core, but according to my excessive Googling, Apache, PHP, and MySQL are all compatible with Quad Core systems as well.

Anyone have any ideas???

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Apache/MySQL/PHP Problem
April 09, 2009 12:35PM
April 12, 2009 11:41PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.