MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Re: Apache 2.2.22 with PHP 5.2.17 don't connect to MySQL
Posted by: Clive Walker
Date: March 07, 2012 04:52PM

No it did not work at all it is a disaster.

I have scraped the whole thing and decided there is a better way to do this.

A have been working with CS-Cart and had so much trouble trying to update product combinations so I searched for help on the data feeds I am using and found that there was a script that would update my products for os-commerce, this has worked out even worse.

All I really need is for a script to update one column called amount in a Mysql table by referring to the product_code column, Eg If product_code NS324 is= to 5
ad 5 to the amount column.

This sounds simple but I think it might be complex.

Here is the Table

Generated b\: phpM\Admin 3.4.9 / M\SQL 5.5.20-log
SQL quer\: SELECT * FROM `cscart_product_options_inventor\` LIMIT 0, 30 ;
Rows: 30

Column1-----------Column2---------------Column3--------------Column4----------Column5-------Column6-------Column7
product_id-----product_code---------combination_hash-----combination-------amount----------temp-----------position
--29813--------------NS3455----------- --1447985068-----------738_3059-----------0-----------------N-------------------0

So if I can update the amount column using the product_code would solve all of my problems.

So this is what I need to do, I need to add an amount to the amount column related to the product_code NS3455 or update amount or even replace amount it don't matter.

Due to the nature of the feeds I receive I cannot use product_id or combination_hash or combination.

Please help me do this. Lets see who is the clever one.

Thanks for you time

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.