MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Trouble Connecting to Database via PHP
Posted by: Louis Hadjiandreou
Date: March 27, 2013 02:14AM

Ok so I've got a database with a populated table (just to practice for now)

I'm trying to connect to my mysql database via PHP and have found the code to help me to do just that, but when I try I get this error message on my browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\mysql_connect.php on line 14

I have looked at the specs of the PHP build I have installed and this is the configure command:

cscript /nologo configure.js "--enable-snapshot-build" "--disable-isapi" "--enable-debug-pack" "--without-mssql" "--without-pdo-mssql" "--without-pi3web" "--with-pdo-oci=C:\php-sdk\oracle\instantclient10\sdk,shared" "--with-oci8=C:\php-sdk\oracle\instantclient10\sdk,shared" "--with-oci8-11g=C:\php-sdk\oracle\instantclient11\sdk,shared" "--enable-object-out-dir=../obj/" "--enable-com-dotnet=shared" "--with-mcrypt=static" "--disable-static-analyze" "--with-pgo"

I did install the latest PHP 5.4.12, should this work automatically?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.