MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Re: Root is tryng to resolve to a Chinese IP address
Posted by: Osa Walls
Date: November 17, 2017 11:39AM

TNX for the response. A basic explanation. The web development software for this site has a lenghty and detailed PHP setup script. It starts with a PHP test, then a MySQL server test. If either one fails you cannot continue the script. The SQL test requires HOST/localhost, USER/xxxxx, PASSWORD/......., DATA NAME/Data01. I then click the test button and if all is well, the software automatically sets up the data file and tables. If not, the setup will not continue. I am using outside hosting of the site until I resolve the problem on my servers. When I do this test on my server, I get "connection suceeded, table created. When I go to the sql data directory I see it has added 3 blank scrips, but no data. Then below there are three server entries. One is Texmark01.err. That is were I get the information I sent to you.

But my knowledge of PHP and SQL configurations is minimum. I understand your recommendations, but do not know where and how to appy. It never occured to me that it might be a scam. It would have come in through either the Microsoft or Oracle installation software. I do not think the server is contaminated as I reloaded the operating system and reinstalled the php and sql software at leasat 8 times in the past two weeks.

Thanks again Peter for your advice. I will keep investigating this. No an emergancy situation has I have the external hosting paid up for non more months.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.