MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Oracle

MySQL Installation stopped Oracle
Posted by: Rafael de Faria
Date: August 14, 2009 12:34PM

Hi, i have a server running Windows Server 2003 with Oracle, MS SQL Server 2005 and MySQL 5.0 running and i had to install MySQL 5.1 to this server to use Drupal CMS. In my local machine i already had the Drupal setup running fine, so i tried to move the database from my local machine to the server. Problem is that i couldn't import my 5.1 database in the 5.0 database that was in the server. So i tried to uninstall the MySQL 5.0 and install the MySQL 5.1 in the server, i made the changes and restarted the server. After that, the Oracle database stopped to work, the Oracle server is running but i cannot access the data in the database, i only can access the database backups. I want to know if there is some know issue with MySQL and Oracle ( i really don't have MySQL experience ), and what's the best way to trace problems like this one.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL Installation stopped Oracle
August 14, 2009 12:34PM
August 23, 2009 05:44PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.