MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Oracle

Windows server 2012 IIS 8 php data post upload failure to mysql
Posted by: james romine
Date: May 15, 2016 11:37PM

Hello, I'm getting a php data upload fail when attempting to transfer data up to a mysql database from a html5/webgl built app off of Unity. All of the data downloads work regardless of the upload issue. The upload issue happens after an indeterminable amount of time.

The only error I'm seeing anywhere is :
A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 10. The Windows SChannel error state is 1203.

This is only happening when the server is booted up however. The server is an EC2 Amazon m4 large. No errors can be found for each attempt to post data to the mysql database. The downloads can be seen being pulled in the cpu usage and then upload fails afterwards.

This has happened once before, there was a full mysql reinstall, base reload of the table/schema and the problem persisted. Wiped the VM, did an identical install, and everything worked great until the same problem suddenly happened.

I'm leaning towards some time out limit, blocking, or other that has occurred but have been unable to locate any issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Windows server 2012 IIS 8 php data post upload failure to mysql
May 15, 2016 11:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.