MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Informix

How to update Database/table from Informix IDS to MySQL on daily basis, automatically
Posted by: R S Soni
Date: December 15, 2009 06:20PM

Dear Sir,

i request somebody please help me out with it, i am a newbie.i have a main database in INFORMIX IDS Server.Now i want to replicate the same db in MySQL with the same schema. Informix Server is the Live Production Server which gets continuallly updated. Therefore i want to backup and replicate the DB from informix to MySQL automaticallly on daily basis.The objective of doing this is to achieve backup/replication & easy connectivity with the PHP scripts.In this way i shall have two servers i.e., one Informix IDS and second MySQL server.

i am facing a great problem . i request please provide me the solution. i shall be very grateful to you.

thanks in advance,
regards,

rss

r s soni

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How to update Database/table from Informix IDS to MySQL on daily basis, automatically
December 15, 2009 06:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.