MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Subform moves to a different Record
Posted by: Dale Howard
Date: September 23, 2009 07:07AM

Hello,

I am currently upgrading a microsoft database to use a mysql backend. The whole database was working perfectly before the upgrade.

I have created a form with a subform within a subform. The main form shows the employees details PK = (empid). The subform shows the dates the person has worked PK = SPID. The sub-subform shows the minutes that person has worked on any given day for each of the sections the person has worked PK = SectionID.

Whenever i enter data on a row in the sub-sub form, on pressing enter to commit the row and move to the next row, the data is changing to show a different row. (ie a different row, to the one that has just been entered.) Oddly enough it does show the same row each time for all employees. I have checked that the child and master id's are set correctly for all subforms.

I have tried allsorts, even tried creating the form again.

I am using Access 2003, ODBC driver 5.1.

Please help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Subform moves to a different Record
September 23, 2009 07:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.