MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Problems migrating Access to MySQL
Posted by: Alejandro Martínez Thomas
Date: January 20, 2016 08:30AM

Hello,
I've encountered problems migrating an Access 2007 Database (only tables) to MySQL Server 5.6.24 in a Windows XP 32 bits.
I've installed the appropiate ODBC Access driver (32 bits) and MySQL Workbench 6.3.6.
When I reached the end of the proccess, when transferring data, I encountered a problem with the ODBC driver:
Some of the tables have problems when executing SQLExecDirect because of error 07002 of the driver indicating a lack of parameters. But as you can see other tables copy the information without any problems.
I append the error code located under SQLDirectExec documentation.
Thanks in advance.

COUNT field incorrect
The number of parameters specified in SQLBindParameter was less than the number of parameters in the SQL statement contained in *StatementText.
SQLBindParameter was called with ParameterValuePtr set to a null pointer, StrLen_or_IndPtr not set to SQL_NULL_DATA or SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC, and InputOutputType not set to SQL_PARAM_OUTPUT, so that the number of parameters specified in SQLBindParameter was greater than the number of parameters in the SQL statement contained in *StatementText.

"`CAP`.`Ptos_singulares`:Copying 6 columns of 3259 rows from table ."Ptos_singulares"
`CAP`.`Ptos_singulares`:Finished copying 3259 rows in 0m01s
ERROR: `CAP`.`Sub_Informes`:SQLExecDirect(SELECT "IdInforme", "Empresa", "Aux", "Sección", "Servicio", "HoraInicio", "HoraFin" FROM "Sub_Informes"): 07002:1-3010:[Microsoft][Controlador ODBC Microsoft Access] Pocos par�metros. Se esperaba 1.

ERROR: `CAP`.`Sub_Informes`:Failed copying 20756 rows
ERROR: `CAP`.`Respuesta`:SQLExecDirect(SELECT "Fecha_envio", "IdRI", "CódRef", "Ref_emp", "Empresa", "Operador", "IdDep", "Supervisor", "TipoFallo", "CausaFalloSupuesta", "DuraciónFalloEstimado" FROM "Respuesta" ORDER BY "IdRI"): 07002:1-3010:[Microsoft][Controlador ODBC Microsoft Access] Pocos par�metros. Se esperaba 2.

ERROR: `CAP`.`Respuesta`:Failed copying 689 rows
`CAP`.`Sub_CableFO`:Copying 6 columns of 1256 rows from table ."Sub_CableFO"
`CAP`.`Sub_CableFO`:Finished copying 1256 rows in 0m41s
`CAP`.`EmpalmeFO`:Copying 7 columns of 163 rows from table ."EmpalmeFO"
`CAP`.`EmpalmeFO`:Finished copying 163 rows in 0m05s
ERROR: `CAP`.`Personal`:SQLExecDirect(SELECT "IdDEP", "CódRES", "NOMBRE", "CARGO", "Email", "TlfEXTERIOR", "TlfINTERIOR", "MóvilEXTERIOR", "MóvilINTERIOR", "FaxEXTERIOR", "FaxINTERIOR", "BUSCA", "ABONADO" FROM "Personal"): 07002:1-3010:[Microsoft][Controlador ODBC Microsoft Access] Pocos par�metros. Se esperaba 3."

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Problems migrating Access to MySQL
January 20, 2016 08:30AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.