MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Error when migrating an Access database to MySql
Posted by: Ray Olson
Date: November 16, 2016 03:32PM

I know there is another thread on this topic but there doesn't seem to be any response. When trying to migrate an access database to MySQL I am getting the following error on the step that comes after "Fetch Schemas List". I've done this before using the same database file but on another PC with no issues. I am running the most current version of MySQL Workbench. Can someone help me figure out this problem?
Thanks

Starting...
Connect to source DBMS...
- Connecting...
Connecting to ...
Opening ODBC connection to DSN=CMF-Processing...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\modules\db_msaccess_re_grt.py", line 697, in connect
return MsAccessReverseEngineering.connect(connection, password)
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\modules\db_msaccess_re_grt.py", line 148, in connect
con = db_driver.connect(connection, password)
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\workbench\db_driver.py", line 91, in connect
connection = library.connect(connection_string, password=password)
pyodbc.Error: ('HY000', 'The driver did not supply an error!')

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\workbench\wizard_progress_page_widget.py", line 66, in run
self.func()
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\modules\migration_schema_selection.py", line 164, in task_connect
if not self.main.plan.migrationSource.connect():
File "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Workbench 6.3 CE\modules\migration.py", line 201, in connect
self._rev_eng_module.connect(self.connection, self.password or "")
SystemError: Error("('HY000', 'The driver did not supply an error!')"): error calling Python module function DbMsAccessRE.connect
ERROR: Error during Connect to source DBMS: Error("('HY000', 'The driver did not supply an error!')"): error calling Python module function DbMsAccessRE.connect
ERROR: Exception in task 'Connect to source DBMS': SystemError('Error("(\'HY000\', \'The driver did not supply an error!\')"): error calling Python module function DbMsAccessRE.connect',)

Failed

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error when migrating an Access database to MySql
November 16, 2016 03:32PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.