MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Re: How to repair corrupted MS access data
Posted by: Daniel Goldschmidt
Date: April 26, 2013 12:59AM

To repair corrupted MS Access database files, one can use JetCompact utility (JETCOMP.exe). This is very helpful for recovering data from corrupted databases of MS Access. Other than this one can use Compact and Repair feature of MS Access to repair the corrupt database file. Another useful way to fix corrupted database is importing of corrupt database to a new database. In this process all the file objects of corrupted database such as tables, forms, macros, etc. are transferred to a new database. This solution is very useful in some cases. But sometimes these solutions may fail due to severe corruption. I have also faced such a situation last month. After attempting all these (above) solutions to no avail, I tried some third-party recovery software. I found SysInfoTools MS Access Recovery best for me. It gave me highly satisfying results. I will recommend you to check its demo version. You can download the demo from here: http://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/ms-access-database-recovery-software.html
Hope this will help you in repairing of corrupted database.
Regards.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: How to repair corrupted MS access data
April 26, 2013 12:59AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.