MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

I am using MySQL workbench 6.2try to migrated MS Access to MySQL via DNS ODBC connection, after configure the ODBC and perform "Test Connection" and got an error message "Test source DBMS connection Operation Cancelled"
Posted by: Tracy Campbell
Date: June 23, 2015 03:14PM

Hi,

Mark Nguyen posted this about a year ago, but there was really no resolution under that thread. I'm trying to migrate Access to MySQL and am following the directions on MySQL workbench 6.3.4, but when I test the connection, it says connection cancelled. There are really no troubleshooting steps from there. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, if that helps. I ran it from command line with the debug log option, but I have no idea what to do with that information. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
I am using MySQL workbench 6.2try to migrated MS Access to MySQL via DNS ODBC connection, after configure the ODBC and perform "Test Connection" and got an error message "Test source DBMS connection Operation Cancelled"
June 23, 2015 03:14PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.