MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Is there a generator or frontend for MYSQL databases for crud operations like in Microsoft Access?
Posted by: pedro gonzalez
Date: October 17, 2019 02:28AM

Hello,

You know that good old Microsoft Access database: On Windows, you can create forms with subforms, views, etc. You can browse trough all the records using forms, edit data, etc.

It is easy and straightforward; So, I'd like to achieve similar functionality with my MYSQL database on my apache website; Is there some web-form generator or frontend to generate similar interface like Microsoft Access, but in web pages residing on my 'contracted' linux web server with apache on it ? (if it's also responsive it would do better).

I'm Looking for a semi-automated tool; I don't want to develop the whole thing myself.

I imagine that something have to exist that, let's say, generates a basic form from table CUSTOMERS, and then you can edit it in a web-based form designer...

And I suppose, as MYSQL is so popular, that it MUST EXIST, and that it shoud be free alternatives there... Am I wrong ?

Thanks !

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Is there a generator or frontend for MYSQL databases for crud operations like in Microsoft Access?
October 17, 2019 02:28AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.