MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  German

Monitoring MySQL (innodb) Galera status
Posted by: Marcel Pfiel
Date: March 02, 2019 05:35AM

Hello everyone, i am a it-trainee at my company and my task is it to make a mysql monitoring with icinga & grafana dashboards. We are using mariadb with a galera cluster an a maxscale proxy server. There are many requests to our systems and a lot of metrics that can be monitored. What i found over mysqladmin global status is a flood of values. I know how to understand some of them but i heared of some more values from the innodb side that are important to monitor.
What i want to know now is, are there good documentations about how to monitoring all the important values to make a good and clear dashboard for mysql monitoring with the subscribed setup. Have anyone any ideas?

I found some informations by google, but they never have complete informations, just parts of the important stuff. Like that here >>
https://www.admin-magazin.de/Online-Artikel/MySQL-Monitoring

Good compilation, but nut structurized and complete. Please help. I have to do a project in scool for my training over this theme and don't know how to start with a topic that is so f**ing big :D

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Monitoring MySQL (innodb) Galera status
March 02, 2019 05:35AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.