MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Other Migration

Getting error when I try to import my database backup
Posted by: Brandee Fleury
Date: May 26, 2012 10:02AM

I get this error:

SQL query:

--Backup of `wp_commentmeta` ends -- Backup of `wp_comments` -- Structure of `wp_comments` CREATE TABLE `wp_comments` ( `comment_ID` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `comment_post_ID` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `comment_author` tinytext NOT NULL, `comment_author_email` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `comment_author_url` varchar(200) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `comment_author_IP` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `comment_date` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `comment_date_gmt` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `comment_content` text NOT NULL, `comment_karma` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `comment_approved` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `comment_agent` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `comment_type` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `comment_parent` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `user_id` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`comment_ID`), KEY `comment_approved`[...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '--Backup of `wp_commentmeta` ends

-- Backup of `wp_comments`

-- Structure of `' at line 1

I have no idea how to fix this and if this is even posted in the right place. I would appreciate it SO MUCH if someone could help me. This is my WordPress database backup!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Getting error when I try to import my database backup
May 26, 2012 10:02AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.