MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Other Migration

Migrating from H2 to mySQL
Posted by: Tariq Mehmood
Date: August 15, 2012 07:36AM

Hi all,

I recently did a data transfer from H2 to mySql.
I copied all the tables from H2 using a bash script
Converted them into .csc files(each table has a .csv file)
Ran mysqlimport command to dump these .csv files into MySQL database(data transfer to MySQL was successful, it is skipping some records in some of the tables, which i believe because of relationships)
Gerrit is starting OK
First user was created in MySQL table and given administrative rights.
I cannot see all the repos in Gerrit.
Error log is as follows:Thanks for the reply,
the error log looks like this in my case:

[2012-08-15 11:46:33,637] WARN / : Error in allQueryNext
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing project All-Projects
at com.google.gerrit.server.project.ProjectCacheImpl.getAllProjects(ProjectCacheImpl.java:90)
at com.google.gerrit.server.account.CapabilityControl.<init>(CapabilityControl.java:55)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
at com.google.inject.internal.DefaultConstructionProxyFactory$2.newInstance(DefaultConstructionProxyFactory.java:85)
at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:254)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:978)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1024)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:974)
at com.google.inject.assistedinject.FactoryProvider2.invoke(FactoryProvider2.java:632)
at $Proxy35.create(Unknown Source)

Any thoughts/pointer are welcome and Thanks in advance for your help.

Althought iam getting Application error in the browser but it is authenticating the user which was created when i hit continue.

Tariq

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Migrating from H2 to mySQL
August 15, 2012 07:36AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.