MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

Price estimate on developing new system.
Posted by: Rene Spoel
Date: February 04, 2005 07:36PM

Hello,

I want to keep this as brief as possible but explain most of the 'idea'

I am looking for someone who can develop and implement a sales system MySQL driven on a MySQL Cluster.

This system needs to hold over 15+ million users who can buy certain items, 2 or 3 per day, on a application.

Im not this good in explanations but the general idea is to get 15 million users logging on to the system each day, the dbase(s) needs to hold at first the users info and password (of course) after it that same user can login to the system and order or reserve an item from a catalogue, the cataloque may hold 100.000 items all the same.

The users area may then show the purchased/reserved items after which they can checkout, checkout is done on a separate server. When CC validation has occured it sends some info to the catalogue server to withdraw 1 item from stock, this can happen at rates of 10k persons at a minute interval.

The app. itself must be reachable from both web (www) or from mobile phone, this last may go as the app. is stable and ready to use.

As said, im not good at explanations, if you need more info please ask and i will tell as much as possible on the question.

Thank you in advance,
Rene

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Price estimate on developing new system.
February 04, 2005 07:36PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.