MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

VMware software engineer: MySQL subject matter expert
Posted by: Marco Nicosia
Date: April 29, 2020 11:03PM

Hello MySQL folks!

I'm Marco, the hiring manager for this role. I'm part of VMware's "Modern Application Platforms Business Unit." We are making major investments in cloud-native and Kubernetes. A big part of this means being the leader in running stateful data services on VMs and on containers managed by Kubernetes.

Our team is responsible for building the products which give developers access to databases on demand (DBaaS) without filing a ticket with IT. At the same time, we give IT a complete set of buttons and dials so that data teams can maintain governance of their company's most precious asset.

We are looking for someone who is either an engineer that has a deep interest in databases and MySQL specifically, or someone with a deep database background, and is beginning to build a career in software engineering.

We have a really special environment for engineers. I hope that you'll check us out!

Subject Matter Expert - MySQL: https://careers.vmware.com/jobs/R2004274?lang=en-us#.XqpYirjjkwc

The team is based in San Francisco and Palo Alto, but we are open to a remote arrangement for the right candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
VMware software engineer: MySQL subject matter expert
April 29, 2020 11:03PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.