MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

PHP / MySQL Volunteer Wanted
Posted by: Denis Velcani
Date: September 12, 2012 09:23PM

Hi,

My name is Denis Velcani, a college student studying for software engineering. Just like all of the college student, I am also broke and still living with my parents. For being on budget it motivates me to bring new ideas to the table.

For those who are familiar with vbulletin, this project will also be similar to how the vbulletin function. My system will be called Nukestack, and it will be a small software company. The very first product will be the social network licensed to respective buyers for a price. The first product will be a social network like phpFox integrated with a forum, groups, games, music, videos, and other modules. Every webmaster that owns a license, can create their very own module integrated into the site, and they have the right to sell it. If they decide to sell the module they develop by themselves, 20% of the sale goes to us as a fee. By default, the style of the site will be the same for all sites. There will be a template marketplace for web masters to buy templates for their sites. As usually, 20% of the sale goes to us for anything that sells in the webmaster marketplace.

For those who are confuse, please take a look at www.phpfox.com and www.vbulletin.com and basically learn about their products.

I am looking for PHP / MySQL freelancers who are willing to work on their free times by contributing to the project. All developers will not be forced to work certain hours. As a contributor, you just help with building the system piece by piece. All the profits we get from selling the softwares, we split in equal share after the cost of dedicated servers.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me. This is the only opportunity that will promise big returns in a longterm. All developers all over the world are welcome. Think for a moment, and please contact me at d.velcani@gmail.com, skype- velcani, and telephone at 773 - 899 - 1488 or simply by replying in this topic.

Thanks,
Denis Velcani

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
PHP / MySQL Volunteer Wanted
September 12, 2012 09:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.