MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

Need help building mysql query
Posted by: ben bibik
Date: September 18, 2012 09:05PM

I have a Wordpress and I need a MySql query written to pull some data from the database. The query involves pulling user data from the different tables. It is not a php query, only MySql query. I have a WP admin plugin called "Exports and Reports" by Scott Kingsley Clark, that can interpret MySql code and display all the data in the tables.

I don't know how hard or easy it is to pull specific data in the database, but I attached the screenshot of the table where most data resides. If you look at the "meta-value" key you will see where most of that data is stored. Here is a link to file that shows what I'm talking about:http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/bgbs/mysql-shot-1.jpg

This is the data I need queried from mysql:

-Names of Members
-Email Addresses of members
-Physical address
-Expiration of membership
-Phone
- Type of member: (Parent, Educator, Student, Other)

Let me know if you want to take on this small project and give me your price in the reply. Also let me know your payment receipt method and what you would need from me to be able to accomplish this task. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Need help building mysql query
September 18, 2012 09:05PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.