MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Stored Procedures

Stored Proceedure Not doing anything...?
Posted by: Joe Anon
Date: June 02, 2018 07:04AM

Hi I had a stored proceedure written for me by someone on Fiverr.com but it isnt doing anything whenI run it?

The seller on Fiverr.com first said that nothing visible happens when you run a stored proceedure from within phpmyadmin. There are 2 input fields for vslues needed to run the proceedure and when they are filled in and I click go, nothing happens.

The fields stay filled in on e stored proceedure, and the data that the storedproceedure is supposed to duplicate and modify from 2 tables is not duplicated. It doesnt seem to be doing anything at all.

What should happen when it has successfully run a stored proceedure, surely the form would go blank again, ready for new values to be entered?

(The seller is not responding to my questions after he tested and saw it wasnt working, he hasnt replied for 2 days now, and I need it working urgently)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Stored Proceedure Not doing anything...?
June 02, 2018 07:04AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.