MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Insert Statement
Posted by: Ian Grummett
Date: June 23, 2005 09:13AM

I have taken a backup of a table on a local machine from MySQL V3.23. The following sql was generated:

INSERT INTO `VIA_Query_Select` (`QueryID`,`SelectPartID`,`TagName`,`Expression`,`AliasName`,`Type`,`ReportColumnTitle`,`ReportColumnType`,`ReportColumnFormat`,`ImageMIMEFieldName`,`OptionalCheckedDefault`,`SectionIDField`) VALUES
(136,4,'EstimatedWeeks','Contracts_Contracts.EstimatedWeeks','EstimatedWeeks','always','Estimated Weeks','integer',NULL,NULL,1,NULL),
(136,5,'ProjectBeginDate','Contracts_Contracts.ProjectBeginDate','ProjectBeginDate','always','Project Begin Date','date','format=d/m/Y; blankifnull',NULL,1,NULL),
(137,1,'Date','Allocation_Header.Date','Date','always','Date','date','format=d/m/Y; blankifnull',NULL,1,NULL),
(137,2,'ItemDescription','Contracts_Works.ItemDescription','ItemDescription','always','Item Description','text',NULL,NULL,1,NULL),
(137,3,'DescriptionOfWork','Allocation_Header.ReportDescription','DescriptionOfWork','always','Report Description','text',NULL,NULL,1,NULL),
(137,4,'EmployeeName','CONCAT(Employees_Employees.LastName, \", \", Employees_Employees.FirstName)','EmployeeName','always','Employee Name','text',NULL,NULL,1,NULL),
(137,5,'Position','Lookup_EmployeePosition.Description','Position','always','Employee Position','text',NULL,NULL,1,NULL);

I have then tried to load this onto my hosted database of the same name which is MYSQL v4.1 and get the following error:

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''format=d/m/Y' at line 3

Many other tables have been OK - Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Insert Statement
June 23, 2005 09:13AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.