MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

load data errror ONLY on remote server
Posted by: P Farrell
Date: June 18, 2014 01:59AM

Why am I only getting an error on loading data for the remote server but not on local host

when I print the sql string for the local host it is as follows :-

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\/wamp\/tmp\/phpE66B.tmp' INTO table import_customers FIELDS TERMINATED BY ' ' LINES TERMINATED BY ' ' IGNORE 1 ROWS (cust_id,customer_name,address1,address2,address3,town,county,postcode,telephone ,email,fax,website,engineer,areamanager,comments,customer_type,aquaa,pref_dist ,buying_group,parent_company,direct_account,bsa_account,cla_account,branchcode_altreference ,category,grade,curr_year_sales,prev_year1_sales,prev_year2_sales,events_not_completed,actions_not_completed ,last_event,bywhom,next_event,total_products)

works fine..

EXACTLY the same routine running from remote server loading exactly the same fle from my pc

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/tmp/phpVOfRsU' INTO table import_customers FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' LINES TERMINATED BY ' ' IGNORE 1 ROWS (cust_id,customer_name,address1,address2,address3,town,county,postcode,telephone ,email,fax,website,engineer,areamanager,comments,customer_type,aquaa,pref_dist ,buying_group,parent_company,direct_account,bsa_account,cla_account,branchcode_altreference ,category,grade,curr_year_sales,prev_year1_sales,prev_year2_sales,events_not_completed,actions_not_completed ,last_event,bywhom,next_event,total_products) Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ROWS (cust_id,customer_name,address1,address2,address3,town,county,postcode' at line 5

Its the same routine, same file ?

Any help

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
load data errror ONLY on remote server
June 18, 2014 01:59AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.