MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

High usage of memory mysqld.exe
Posted by: diego diego
Date: May 06, 2015 06:29AM

Good day.

I request help to fix a problem in my environment.

I have a database server running Windows Server 2012 Standard with 32GB of memory, recently installed an application DELL, the Analyzer that makes monitoring the SonicWALL and generate various reports.

The Analyzer software uses MySQL and after installing this software noticed a high memory usage on my server, the services "mysqld" and "mysqld-nt" from the Analyzer software are responsible for the consumption of memory 24GB.

I stopped the services and memory usage was normalized, however, need to start them, otherwise I will not have my navigation reports.

I did research on the internet about MySQL and found the file to be modified to correct this situation, this is the file "brighthouse.ini" that is in the directory "C: \ GMSVP \ Infobright \ data".

In some forums there is guidance to change parameters:
               ServerMainHeapSize = 24000 -> 1300
               LoaderMainHeapSize = 800 -> 400

So I stopped all services of the SonicWALL Analyzer, made changes after starting all services of the SonicWALL Analyzer processes "mysqld.exe and mysqld-nt.exe" were using approximately 4GB memory, then I thought he had solved, but when restarted the Windows Server 2012 file "brighthouse.ini" was again changed to the default value (24000 & 800), or the file back to the original form.

I believe that this is the way, now I need to figure out how to make the file remains with the values ​​that I changed so that services start and allocate only 4GB of memory.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
High usage of memory mysqld.exe
May 06, 2015 06:29AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.