MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Router & Proxy

R/W spliting problem on win2k3
Posted by: zoyoo -
Date: October 08, 2007 03:30AM

Hi,
Thanks for making this wonderful tool available on windows. I've done some test for r/w spliting, however, I can't get it work stable on windows.

my batch file:

mysql-proxy.exe --proxy-address=0.0.0.0:3306 --proxy-read-only-backend-addresses=127.0.0.1:6607 --proxy-backend-addresses=127.0.0.1:9000 --proxy-lua-script=./share/rw-splitting.lua

I am using a forum engine connect to mysql proxy. By keeping refreshing the same index.php page, mysql proxy sometimes get "unspecified fatel error". the print out of mysql proxy is:

\cygwin\home\mysqldev\mysql-proxy\src\mysql-proxy-0.6.0\src\network-mysqld.c:462
: recv() failed: Unknown error (errno=10053)
\cygwin\home\mysqldev\mysql-proxy\src\mysql-proxy-0.6.0\src\network-mysqld.c.111
4: network_mysqld_read(CON_STATE_READ_QUERY) returned an error

This is occured after return PROXY_SEND_RESULT in the read_query function

when I change the PROXY_SEND_RESULT to PROXY_IGNORE_RESULT, the r/w split can work, however, the connection pool is messed up(the connection of the master keeping increase)

I am using the original r/w split script.

Any idea why would this happen?

Thanks !

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
R/W spliting problem on win2k3
October 08, 2007 03:30AM
October 22, 2007 05:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.