MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Python plugin errors when loading: packages not supported?
Posted by: Karsten Wutzke
Date: July 12, 2014 08:45AM

Hello,

I'm currently refactoring a ~10000 Python plugin into several modules. I was also starting to use packages, which are basically subdirs in the user modules directory.

After having installed the plugin and its modules I noticed the plugin doesn't appear in the list of plugins in the menu.

The Scripting Shell is now telling me:

Looking for modules in 'C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules'.
INFO: Scanning module directory C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules\jpa_export_plugin_grt.py", line 92, in <module>
from fragments.base import CodeFragment
File "C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules\fragments\base.py", line 5, in <module>
from fragments.declarations import Type
File "C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules\fragments\declarations.py", line 3, in <module>
from orm.metadata import Inheritance
File "C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules\orm\metadata.py", line 10, in <module>
from fragments.other import BlockAnnotation
File "C:\Users\Kawu\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\modules\fragments\other.py", line 5, in <module>
from fragments.base import InlineFragment, BlockFragment
ImportError: cannot import name InlineFragment
0 modules found
Looking for modules in '.'.
INFO: Scanning module directory ..

My IDE that I'm using for development (PyCharm Community Ed.) perfectly resolves the **cross-package imports** above. WB however seems to have problems?

What's wrong with WB? Are packages not supported?

Some help would be really helpful...

Karsten

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Python plugin errors when loading: packages not supported?
July 12, 2014 08:45AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.