MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Dreamweaver MX2004 MySQL connection PHP
Posted by: Tim Bronsink
Date: February 24, 2005 02:50PM

I have mySql set up on a remote server (also testing server as I don't have anything loaded on my local PC). MySQL is up and running and I can access it directly via web interface. I set up my site WITHOUT PHP first, and then changed extensions to PHP. Now... I am trying to add a database connection to the site and the following error is what I'm getting. I've read several posts that are saying to change the PHP.ini file. If this is an answer here, please help me understand what and WHERE this file is actually located. Thanks for any help someone might have! Also, can someone give me examples of what they're using for the following fields?

MySQL Connection:
Connection Name:
MySQLserver:
User Name:
Password:
Database: (Select)
When I click "select" no matter what I'm keying above, I get the error below....

Error Box -
"While executing onLoad in Connection_php_mysql.htm, the following javascript error occurred in file "connection_php_mysql" reference error: initializeUI not defined"

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Dreamweaver MX2004 MySQL connection PHP
February 24, 2005 02:50PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.