MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

#1241 - Operand should contain 1 column(s)
Posted by: Juan Vidal
Date: March 07, 2012 04:41PM

Hi everyone, the last "#1241 - Operand should contain 1 column(s)" topic was closed, my case is a little bit more complex, so i created a new one.

I'm trying to combine data from different tables, the main problem is that they are referential to each other (as you can see in the code) but i keep receiving the message. The common data the main two tables is idLibro.

I have tried the following: SELECT * FROM Libro, LEFT JOIN Registro USING (idLibro) ORDER BY Libro ASC, but obviously I only get the id's; I need the Data of those id's, so i tried to assemble a more complex query. I didn't know where to start so I started with this. My query is as follows:

SELECT Libro.idLibro, Libro.Libro, Libro.Subtitulo, Libro.Volumen, Libro.Detalles, Periodicidad.Periodicidad, Genero.Genero, Objeto_Editorial.Objeto_Editorial, Opcion.Opcion AS Inedito, (SELECT Registro.idLibro, Opcion.Opcion, Original.Original, Directorio.Directorio AS Registrante, Organismo.Organismo, Unidad.Unidad, Registro.Ingreso, Registro.Observaciones FROM Registro INNER JOIN Opcion ON Opcion.idOpcion=Registro.Protocolo INNER JOIN Original ON Original.idOriginal=Registro.idOriginal INNER JOIN Directorio ON Directorio.idDirectorio=Registro.Registrante INNER JOIN Organismo ON Organismo.idOrganismo=Registro.idOrganismo INNER JOIN Unidad ON Unidad.idUnidad=Registro.idUnidad) AS Detalle_Subcomite FROM Libro INNER JOIN Periodicidad ON Periodicidad.idPeriodicidad=Libro.idPeriodicidad INNER JOIN Genero ON Genero.idGenero=Libro.idGenero INNER JOIN Objeto_Editorial ON Objeto_Editorial.idObjeto_Editorial=Libro.idObjeto_Editorial INNER JOIN Opcion ON Opcion.idOpcion=Libro.idOpcion ORDER BY Libro ASC

Can anyone help me to resolve this puzzle? Thanks in advance. =)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
#1241 - Operand should contain 1 column(s)
March 07, 2012 04:41PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.