MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Re: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') TYPE=InnoDB'
Posted by: DeMuth Flake
Date: October 30, 2007 07:05AM

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '),

"remove that comma at the end of the line defining the PRIMARY KEY."

I get the error message trying to insert VALUES from an exported db.
The exported code does not work in it's own db, so the new db it's being imported into is having the same problem.

INSERT INTO `users` ( `username` , `password` , `userid` , `userlevel` , `email` , `timestamp` )
VALUES ('username', 'password60273', 'userid5629', 1, 'digexart@gmail.com',),

I suspect that there are 2 keys, or something 'timestamp' may not be defined properly. The export code does not work, and I am not having success fixing it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') TYPE=InnoDB'
October 30, 2007 07:05AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.