MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

How to get detailed profile information In MySQL Cluster(NDB) ?
Posted by: Davy Lau
Date: July 24, 2006 01:13AM

Hi:

I have some questions described as follows:

1. Can NDB provide tool or command to profile a SQL statement?(Eg. In postgreSQL, we can log a lot of infomation about a Query execute. For example,we can know the Optimize time of a query, the execute time of a optimized SQL plan, and so on)

2. If there is no tool can do the job above. How can I do this work? For a single SQL, I only want to know how much time will was spent on a SQL Plan be executed? and, how much time was spent before a SQL query plan executed?As the figure shows below:

|SQL query commit-------parse-----optimize------execute plan---------result return
|--------how---much--time?-------------------|--------how--much--time?-----------|

3.If i must do some coding work in NDB storage engine, Can you tell me where is the start point of a SQL query, and where is the start point of a optimized query plan start executed? So I can insert a fuction to print time. Becuse i am not familar with the source code of NDB storage engine.So need help, wish some body can do me a favor!

Best regards
Davy Lau
China

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2006 01:38AM by Davy Lau.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.