MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Issues with a new Cluster - ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table 'xyz' is full
Posted by: Brad R
Date: December 03, 2013 04:35PM

Hello!

First off, thanks for reading, second, I have a fledgling MySQL Cluster that I setup, it consists of two servers running according to the mysql website (I have tested creating new test tables and they work FLAWLESSLY), up until a few hours ago I was chugging along with no issues and quite happy.

After doing all of my initial tests, confirming that a reboot comes up cleanly and services run without any interactions from me, I took one of my bigger clients databases, and started converting engine portions over to NDBCLUSTER, when I was hit with a rather large headache that I have been racking over google trying to figure out..

Here is the query I am throwing to mysql to process:

CREATE TABLE `ibf_admin_logs` (
`id` bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`member_id` int(10) DEFAULT NULL,
`ctime` int(10) DEFAULT NULL,
`note` text,
`ip_address` varchar(46) DEFAULT NULL,
`appcomponent` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`module` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`section` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
`do` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `ctime` (`ctime`),
KEY `ip_address` (`ip_address`)
) ENGINE=NDBCLUSTER DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=3069;

It being an existing table, I just changed out the engine and submitted it to the cluster, however I am getting this error:

ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table 'ibf_admin_logs' is full

From what instances I found, other users have been able to fix this by increasing their DataMemory directive to something larger, however, since this system has essentially KBs of data on it, I still proceeded to tune it up to what we were looking to have it at (the server has 32GB presently, so I tuned it to 20480MB of RAM in the config file, the configuration portion can be found here, however, I still get the error. If I change it to MyISAM, which was what it was prior, it creates it fine, but obviously no replication to the other cluster members...

[NDBD DEFAULT]
NoOfReplicas = 2 #Number of replicas, default:2
DataMemory = 20480MB
IndexMemory = 512M
BackupMemory = 512M
DataDir = /var/lib/mysql-cluster #directory for storing management data
MaxNoOfTables = 1024

I am honestly out of ideas, this is my last big hurdle before I can go to my engineering core and say we have a functioning cluster, let's get off of the individual boxes in favor of this!~

EDIT:
One thing to note, I DID import a cacti database that was at 5.8MB, i was able to import ALL of the tables except for 2, they were at the end and gave me errors until I removed the MyISAM tables and readded as NDBCLUSTERed tables.. Is there a setting somewhere that correlates with a 6MB size for this?

Anyone's expertice would be appreciated.

regards,
-Brad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2013 04:54PM by Brad R.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Issues with a new Cluster - ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table 'xyz' is full
December 03, 2013 04:35PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.