MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Auto-Installer Errors- CentOS server setup
Posted by: Dustin Platter
Date: March 04, 2014 09:23AM

I am looking for some help with setting up a MySQL Cluster on a pair of Linux servers. I'm fairly new to working with servers, so I may be overlooking something simple. We have two physical servers each running two virtual managers. The second VM of each physical is to be our database Cluster (that way if one server is off, the other steps in). The operating system is CentOS 6.5, and we can call the user 'adminuser'. He should have full access to the system.

Error message: Command '/home/adminuser/MySQL_Cluster_7.3.4/bin/ndbmtd--ndb-nodeid=1--ndb- connectstring=MyIPaddress:1186,',running on MyIPaddress exited with 1.
timestamp [ndbd] INFO '--Angel connected to 'MyIPaddress:1186'
timestamp [ndbd] ERROR --Failed to allocate nodeid, error: 'Error:Could not alloc node id at MyIPaddress port 1186: Id 1 already allocated by another node.'

Note: The system is on an internal server with no internet connection.

Install Settings: Application area is 'web application' with medium write load. Username is 'adminuser' with password. Host list is the IP address of the two physical servers. Server 1 has a management node, 2 API nodes, an SQL node, and a multi-threaded data node. Server 2 has 2 API nodes, an SQL node, and a multi-threaded data node.

I would appreciate any guidance with resolving this issue.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Auto-Installer Errors- CentOS server setup
March 04, 2014 09:23AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.