MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

MySQL Cluster - LOCAL INFILE setting
Posted by: Craig McCormack
Date: June 15, 2014 10:50PM

Hi there,

I'm currently running a MySQL Cluster (mysql-5.6.17 ndb-7.3.5) in the following configuration:

VM 1 - MySQL Management Node (mysql-5.6.17 ndb-7.3.5), MySQL Proxy
VM 2 - MySQL/Data Node 1 (mysql-5.6.17 ndb-7.3.5, Nodegroup: 0, *)
VM 3 - MySQL/Data Node 2 (mysql-5.6.17 ndb-7.3.5, Nodegroup: 0)

I am running Apache2 on the MySQL Management Node (VM1) and serving an InnoDB database from VM2 (Data Node 1).

The issue occurs when I attempt to run a LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE query where the data file is located on VM1 and attempting to insert into VM2.

The error message I receive is : The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version.

I have googled the bejesus out of this and have enabled the command through my.cnf on both the data nodes (which work correctly locally), but cannot work out how to enable it on the management node where Apache is located.

From what I have pieced together, does it need to be compiled with a switch to enable LOCAL INFILE? I've simply installed the version from the website, not built it manually.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL Cluster - LOCAL INFILE setting
June 15, 2014 10:50PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.