MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

sudden odbc errors
Posted by: Fred Gross
Date: January 20, 2014 12:09AM

I've been building a set of reports using Crystal Reports 2008 on a 32 bit XP host. It has been going fine so far, until tonight. The database is a MySQL hosted on CentOS server. After making a simple code change I encountered an error in doing a SAVE operation. At this point anytime I try to run an update on a report CW crashers with CRW32.exe error. In Event Log it shows it as a odbc related error. I found I was using odbc 5w.dll v. 5.2.5.0, I installed v 5.2.6.0 using the MSI installer. Now when I try to update a report I'm asked for the server's pw doe the database user. I reset the passwd on the server to make sure I know what it was. Now I get a new error: "Logon failed. IM003 Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126 (MySQL ODBC 5.2 Unicode Driver) [Database Vendor Code 160]"

Any ideas how to correct this mess and possible why it came out the blue. No other updates has been applied to either the local host or server recently.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
sudden odbc errors
January 20, 2014 12:09AM
January 27, 2014 04:04AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.