.NET Connector 1.0.4 with Mono on Mandrake Linux 10.1 (Official)
Posted by: Timothy Graupmann
Date: January 29, 2005 04:42PM

I got thru all the TRIAL AND ERROR steps to get MOD_MONO installed for Apache2. I've configured my TAGMLWS Web Service to run with XSP and am having some difficulty getting the .NET Connector 1.0.4 to work with Mono.

I am getting the following error (stack trace):
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File '/export/tagml/TAGMLWS/bin/MySql.Data.dll' not found.
in (unmanaged) (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:LoadFrom (string)
in <0x00004> (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:LoadFrom (string)
in <0x001ee> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:LoadType (string)
in <0x00081> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:SetBaseType (string)
in <0x0014f> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:ProcessMainAttributes (System.Collections.Hashtable)
in <0x000c4> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:AddDirective (string,System.Collections.Hashtable)
in <0x00092> System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser:AddDirective (string,System.Collections.Hashtable)
in <0x0015d> System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator:TagParsed (System.Web.Compilation.ILocation,System.Web.Compilation.TagType,string,System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes)
in <0x00085> (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_ILocation_TagType_string_TagAttributes (System.Web.Compilation.ILocation,System.Web.Compilation.TagType,string,System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes)
in <0x00024> System.Web.Compilation.AspParser:OnTagParsed (System.Web.Compilation.TagType,string,System.Web.Compilation.TagAttributes)
in <0x0020f> System.Web.Compilation.AspParser:Parse ()
in <0x00021> System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator:DoParse ()
in <0x00103> System.Web.Compilation.AspGenerator:GetCompiledType ()
in <0x00070> System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser:GetCompiledApplicationType (string,System.Web.HttpContext)
in <0x00047> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:CompileApp (System.Web.HttpContext)
in <0x00032> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:InitializeFactory (System.Web.HttpContext)
in <0x0007a> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:GetInstance (System.Web.HttpContext)
in <0x0010a> System.Web.HttpRuntime:InternalExecuteRequest (System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest)

The file does exist in that location. For the time being all permissions are (CHMOD -R 777 /export)

C# Web services being served from Linux:
http://67.160.5.155/TAGMLWS/ClientManager.asmx

I'm thinking this is just a compile issue. Since when this page loads, the MySQL .NET Connector hasn't been invoked yet. Mono does have the ByteFX connector, but I'd prefer using 1.0.4 if wholly possible!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
.NET Connector 1.0.4 with Mono on Mandrake Linux 10.1 (Official)
January 29, 2005 04:42PM
February 07, 2005 11:06PM
February 28, 2005 09:39PM
November 29, 2005 09:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.