Re: Can't use mysql on mono Linux OpenSuse
Posted by: mostafa alshrief
Date: November 08, 2011 11:02AM

First i want to say the people at MySQL that wrote the connector doesn't respect the fact that dir names in Linux are case sensitive,

i was using the connector version: 6.4.4
i've been told (from the mailing list that this connector requires .net version 4 or compatible
so now i'm using connector version 6.2.5
and i'm getting the following exception :

Unhandled Exception: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket+Worker.Connect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Can't use mysql on mono Linux OpenSuse
November 08, 2011 11:02AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.