Re: MVC Scaffolding
Posted by: Emiliano Savi
Date: June 27, 2015 03:01AM

Some other info.
If I try to scaffold a controller with DBConfigurationType uncommented I receive this message:

'Unable to retrieve metadata for 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.tipilocale'.
Using the same DbCompiledModel to create contexts against different types of database servers is not supported. Instead, create a separate DbCompiledModel for each type of server being used.'

If I run it with DBConfigurationType commented I got:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
Error

There was an error running the selected code generator:

'Unable to retrieve metadata for 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.tipilocale'. Schema specified is not valid. Errors:

(102,12) : error 2019: Member Mapping specified is not valid. The type 'Edm.DateTime[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,Precision=]' of member 'DATACHKIN' in type 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.locusrchkin' is not compatible with 'SqlServer.timestamp[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,MaxLength=8,FixedLength=True,StoreGeneratedPattern=Identity]' of member 'DATACHKIN' in type 'CodeFirstDatabaseSchema.locusrchkin'.

(104,12) : error 2019: Member Mapping specified is not valid. The type 'Edm.DateTime[Nullable=True,DefaultValue=,Precision=]' of member 'DATACHECKOUT' in type 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.locusrchkin' is not compatible with 'SqlServer.timestamp[Nullable=True,DefaultValue=,MaxLength=8,FixedLength=True]' of member 'DATACHECKOUT' in type 'CodeFirstDatabaseSchema.locusrchkin'.

(112,12) : error 2019: Member Mapping specified is not valid. The type 'Edm.DateTime[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,Precision=]' of member 'DATAORA' in type 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.logpremio' is not compatible with 'SqlServer.timestamp[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,MaxLength=8,FixedLength=True,StoreGeneratedPattern=Computed]' of member 'DATAORA' in type 'CodeFirstDatabaseSchema.logpremio'.

(125,12) : error 2019: Member Mapping specified is not valid. The type 'Edm.DateTime[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,Precision=]' of member 'DATAORA' in type 'Soda.BackEnd.Models.logutente' is not compatible with 'SqlServer.timestamp[Nullable=False,DefaultValue=,MaxLength=8,FixedLength=True,StoreGeneratedPattern=Computed]' of member 'DATAORA' in type 'CodeFirstDatabaseSchema.logutente'.'

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
June 27, 2015 01:43AM
Re: MVC Scaffolding
June 27, 2015 03:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.