Guidance on making a 'Track and Trace' application
Posted by: Fahad Hassan
Date: March 29, 2012 11:31PM

I have to create a 'Track and Trace' application for a company and now I am stuck in the middle of the whole process. The application, which will be put up on the websites front page, will be like this that a visitor will enter his/her tracking number in the application and then click on the 'submit' button. Next, the visitor will be redirected to a new page and all the data that has been stored in the MySQL database according to that tracking number will be shown to him. My first question is that, how can I create such an application? I am already done with creating the MySQL database. Also, I have installed this software called Netbeans IDE using which we can create JAVA Applications and it sort of looks promising to me. Can I create a 'Track and Trace' application using Netbeans IDE? Secondly, how can I connect my MySQL database to the application which will be created? Please help me as soon as poosible. Thanks.

P.S An example of the 'Track & Trace' application can be seen on this website http://www.seagoldlimited.com/ (right side).

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Guidance on making a 'Track and Trace' application
March 29, 2012 11:31PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.