MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MaxDB

Synchronization Manager
Posted by: Daniel Vassallo
Date: May 01, 2006 09:47PM

I am setting up the Synchronization Manager following the guides in the .pdf files, and I am following the sequency of actions tightly. I get no errors when I Activate the Client/Master Units, and when I 'Send Data to Client', I get the messages like: 15 messages sent. Nevertheless I am never able to see the client tables getting updated. They always remain empty. I also tried putting on the syncservice on the master and client computers and try inserting records in the master, but still in vain. The Units have been set in both combinations In/Out -> In/Out or In/Out -> In. (The message server is running on the master computer)

I also tried the examples which come with the maxdb synch manager setup, with both master and client on the same computer, but the still nothing happens.

The only strange thing error that I experience is when I try to stop the syncservice with "synchservice stop -d DBMASTER" I get the error: "could not stop syncservice or syncservice not running." Even though I would have just called the start immediately before.

I am sure I am missing something on this, and would apreciate if someone would highlight the possible causes of such behaviour.

Many thanks,

Daniel Vassallo

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Synchronization Manager
May 01, 2006 09:47PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.