MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/Node.js

please help to restore from xml file
Posted by: salish s
Date: September 23, 2009 06:10AM

Hai friends ,
i had a problem regarding the restoring
Main Problem:-My project is in java its ok but the new issue come is that our database has more than 100 table each with company,store etc field the issue comes is that starting with the project the company was 'testcompany' and a 3 or 4 store under it but now comes the problem that "please change the company (name,testcompany')to any other name with out change in store ,means the 'testcompany'also be there but the data other than the testcompany had to be loaded to the same table with another company(name),so i ithink inserselect query will help me another problem is that for i am not sure that the field name store is all same in all the table (some is store,store_Id,Stores etc..)and the position is 2nd 5th or in the last

Ok so i thought of the new way and done this

mysqldump -usakilaadmin -psakila -X sakila actor > c:\mysql\backups\actor_080311.xml

by this i got the .xml file with the field name value etc thank for the above query ,but the main problem is by that xml file i can change my company name by a java programm its ok but to reload its not working
i had typed the query

LOAD XML LOCAL INFILE 'c:\mysql\backups\actor_080311.xml' INTO TABLE mop in mysql cmd

but got error please help me by any java programe or the LOAD corrected query

THANKS in ADVANCE

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
please help to restore from xml file
September 23, 2009 06:10AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.