MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

mysqlnd_ms.so throws “undefined symbol: mysqlnd_globals in Unknown on line 0” error duing php-fpm restart
Posted by: Eugene Bondarenko
Date: August 02, 2013 01:19PM

I have a CentOS EC2 server and I've been trying to install mysqlnd_ms.so there.

After going through this sequence of commands

yum --enablerepo=remi install php-mysqlnd
yum --enablerepo=remi install php-devel
pecl install mysqlnd_ms

and adding the extension line into php.ini I keep getting the following error upon php-fpm restart

NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqlnd_ms.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/mysqlnd_ms.so: undefined symbol: mysqlnd_globals in Unknown on line 0

I googled this and found people referencing two potential causes: NTS/ZTS mismatch and wrong MYSQL driver. I've checked phpinfo and I can see mysqlnd referenced there so that shouldn't be the case. NTS/ZTS was harder to check but I think those match: phpinfo says that thread safety is disabled and as for module, I managed to find "checking if zts is enabled... no" line in pecl install output so I assume that one matches too. Any ideas or suggestions what else can be causing this?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
mysqlnd_ms.so throws “undefined symbol: mysqlnd_globals in Unknown on line 0” error duing php-fpm restart
August 02, 2013 01:19PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.