MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Stored Procedures

Re: How to prepare a bulk insert statements and execute them in a single query
Posted by: Samir Dash
Date: July 23, 2012 09:11PM

Hello Rick,

Here I am providing you the SP. As you have mentioned there is no primary key in this table. Should I need to include? Please suggest.

DELIMITER $$

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS `cswstats`.`sp_getstatsinstrepo`$$

CREATE DEFINER=`software`@`%` PROCEDURE `sp_getstatsinstrepo`(_strtdttm date,_code char(3))
BEGIN
-- call cswempdtls.sp_spcount('sp_getstatsinstrepo','cswstats');
insert into statsinstantrepo (d_date,c_code,c_jobid,i_operlevel,i_levelid,c_filename,c_subproj,c_acti,i_total,i_totalwtge,i_time,i_timewtge,t_enddttm) select _strtdttm as d_date,_code as c_code,tab1.c_jobid,tab1.i_operlevel,tab1.i_levelid,tab1.c_filename,tab1.c_subproj,tab1.c_acti,tab1.i_total,fn_getwtge_rec(tab1.i_total,tab1.c_acti,tab1.c_jobid,tab1.i_operlevel,tab1.i_levelid,tab1.c_subproj,tab1.i_time,tab1.cntycod) as i_totwtge,tab1.i_time/60 as i_time,fn_getwtge_time(tab1.i_total,tab1.c_acti,tab1.c_jobid,tab1.i_operlevel,tab1.i_levelid,tab1.c_subproj,tab1.i_time,tab1.cntycod)/60 as i_timewtge,tab1.`end time` from (select a.c_jobid,IF(c.i_saplevel=0,a.i_operlevel,c.i_saplevel) i_operlevel,a.i_levelid,left(a.c_filename,5)'cntycod',a.c_filename,d.c_subproj,b.c_acti,sum(b.i_total) as i_total,sum(b.i_time) as i_time,max(a.t_enddttm)'END TIME' from prod_mst a,prod_dtl b,cswempdtls.oper_nams c,joblkup_wtge d,actilkup_wtge e where a.i_autoid=b.i_prodsrl and c.c_deleted<>'Y' and a.c_code=c.c_code and if(a.c_shiftsap='ASS NGHT',(a.t_strtdttm between concat(date_add(_strtdttm,interval 1 day),' 00:00:00') and concat(date_add(_strtdttm,interval 1 day),' 06:30:00') or (a.t_strtdttm between convert(concat(_strtdttm,' 06:30:00'),datetime) and convert(concat(_strtdttm,' 23:59:59'),datetime))),date(a.t_strtdttm)=_strtdttm) and a.c_code=_code and a.c_jobid=d.c_jobid and d.c_jobid=e.c_jobid and b.c_acti=e.c_acti group by a.c_jobid,a.i_operlevel,a.i_levelid,left(a.c_filename,4),a.c_filename,b.c_acti) tab1;
END$$

DELIMITER ;

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.